Lead YourSelf Consciously
- Fireflies Intercultural Centre
- April 5, 2019
- April 5, 2019 2:00 pm to April 7, 2019 2:00 pm
- ₹60000 Lead Yourself – Event Ticket 20 remaining
Lead YourSelf Consciously
Fireflies Intercultural Centre
April 5, 2019 2:00 pm to April 7, 2019 2:00 pm
April 5, 2019
Ms. Archana Krishnamurthy
https://consciouslivingcenter.in/Organizer's other events
We all are meant to be leaders. We all are meant to be CEO’s. If not of companies and of people, of our own life – without an exception. Agree with me? The only way to be a leader and a good one at that is to lead oneself and lead a conscious life. Living consciously means living with an awareness of life, self, own calling or purpose and living accordingly. These are the kinds who are influential and inspirational. Success and followers chase them. Attend this program, if you want to be one!
- Dates: April 5th (Friday) to 7th (Sunday) 2019
- Venue: Fireflies Intercultural Centre, Bangalore
- Who can attend: Leaders from corporate, NGO’s, Educational Institutions and Entrepreneurs
- Register by: 15th March 2019
- Registration Fee: INR 60,000/- per participant (all inclusive) for the workshop, delegate kit, 3 months of one-on-one coaching calls, boarding and lodging
- For clarity, support or speaking to the facilitator, please WhatsApp +91-9686036182 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
SELF AWARENESS (DAY 1) – 2PM-6PM
We need to understand the big picture of life and how we fit into the universal scheme of things. We need to then become aware of ourselves and the purpose of our life. The purpose helps us to skill and educate ourselves, to manage ourselves and groom ourselves to excel in our own are of contribution to this world. Each of us is unique. We need to find that uniqueness that makes us stand apart.
SELF MANAGEMENT (DAY 2) – 9AM-6PM
Once we become aware of ourselves and our purpose, we need to manage ourselves and know the strategy we need to adapt to move forward in life. We need to work on the weaker points that may be hindering our excellence and consciously ignore those that don’t matter. We need to play on our strengths and make them stronger by fine-tuning our inherent talent using our passion. This will help us better our emotional intelligence.
SELF LEADERSHIP (DAY 3) – 9AM-1PM
Once we are aware of ourselves and have learned to manage ourselves, we need to lead ourselves to excellence in not just what we do but the way we are. Our being itself should be inspiring others. This will automatically put us in the leadership position and we will be able to impact and influence whatever we wish. Thus by being a conscious leader of self, we will lead the world!